Précon is a leading consultancy and training agency which operates in the international food and animal food sector. For the past 25 years, we have been supporting customers with issues related to food safety, quality management, process improvement and legislation and regulations. With around 95 motivated professionals in the Netherlands and Belgium, we help businesses build on their efficient operations and excellent products both now and in the future. The result is sustainable customisation which enables our customers to really make a difference.
As a consultant at Précon, you work for the customer, providing the best possible support and assistance. You work for various companies, accumulating vast experience which you can then apply to new customer tasks. The projects are diverse and multi-faceted. You could end up supporting the quality department with their day-to-day tasks, implementing a quality management system or preparing and supervising external audits and conducting internal audits for the customer.
Both internally and externally, you will work closely with your Précon colleagues. At the Monday meeting, you will have an opportunity to exchange experiences and complete training together.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a scientific field, preferably food-related or similar;
- Work experience in the food/nutrition sector in the area of food safety and quality systems;
- Knowledge of quality standards such as HACCP, BRC, IFS or FSSC 22000;
- Excellent spoken and written knowledge of Dutch and English. Knowledge of French would be preferable;
- Working area is Flanders. Willingness to travel; you often work at the customer’s location;
- Has a driver’s license B.
- Business-like and customer focussed;
- Self-starter, tenacious and team player;
- Organising and planning, focussed on result;
- Social skills, communicator and networker;
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn;
Why work at Précon?
Précon is a dynamic and pioneering organisation. It offers an open and pleasant atmosphere. Our team comprises enthusiastic professionals who collectively achieve fantastic results. Each employee is unique and can use their own contribution to make a difference. The role is varied and multi-faceted, offering freedom for personal and professional development.
What we offer
We offer a full-time contract (or at least 80%). An interesting salary package with non-statutory benefits such as hospital insurance, company car, smartphone…
If this role appeals to you, please contact Isabelle De Boeck on +32 11 26 99 07/ +32 496 55 14 59. You can also apply directly; please send you CV and a short covering letter to email@example.com.